Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Clay Aiken's 2008 Highlighted


Clay Aiken - My Favorite Things 2008
Montage by SmartyPantsSuz

My Favorite Things 2008

Celebrating a Season of Clay

In what have become the most-anticipated recaps of the seasons of Clay, SmartyPantsSuz today presented fans with her latest compilation: "Clay Aiken - My Favorite Things 2008."

Hot off the press in pre-dawn Tuesday, the 2008 edition spotlights Clay's two Spamalot runs complete with stage door signings, backstage tours, TV appearances, Broadway Cares contributions, and Sardi's caricature; the galas, roasts, and presidential performances.

Also On My Way Here CD videos, signings, and promotional appearances (The View, QVC, Jimmy Kimmel, Rachel Ray, and Paula Deen, too); Mexico, Somalia, and Kenya visits for UNICEF; Golfing for Inclusion, the Bubel/Aiken Champions of Change, and Giraldo's "The Waiting List" interview; the joys and responsibilities of fatherhood.

And just like the 2008 Gala, the montage closes with Clay singing "Right Here Waiting" from the On My Way Here CD.

To download, use this Sendspace link. As in the past, Suz has provided the grids for "My Favorite Things." Enjoy the 12 double-clickable photo grids for 2008!


Spamalot Debut


Sir Robin's Grail


Stage Door Happenings


A True Broadway Celeb


Special SPAM Guests


Out and About in NYC


On My Way Here


Making the Rounds


UNICEF Trips, Advocacy


TBAF Inclusive Endeavors


A Gala to Remember


Parker Owns His Dad

If you have never seen the previous "My Favorite Things" compilations or would like a review, here are the YouTube links:

My Favorite Things (Original)

My Favorite Things (2006)

My Favorite Things (SRHP Tour)

My Favorite Things (2007)


Many thnx, Suz -- you have done it again! Have a wonderful week, Clay Nation!

Caro

TECHNORATI TAGS: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

Ashes said...

Caro, Thank you for bringing us the latest SmartyPantsSuz "My Favourite Things" 2008 montage. Great idea to list the previous years too, always a pleasure to revisit them.

Ashes

LovesClaysVoice said...

Caro, thank you for posting Suz's great montage! What a great year Clay has had!!! Thanks again!

SueReu said...

YAY!!!!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Thanks Caro and Suz!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just love these "My Favorite Things" year end montages!! Such wonderful memories! Thanks so much bringing us the pictures and montages all in one place!

Val

Unknown said...

What a wonderful way to start my day! Thanks SmartyPantsSuz for the impressive collection of goodies; and thanks too, Caro for bringing them here.